Saturday, August 17, 2013

Nationally

It's hard enough to work with someone within your office if communication is not on point, common amongst all of us. Over the past two months (three projects, soon to be four), I've been working with artists over the phone due to locational differences.

I've found that I work better and faster because the lack of proximity seems to have more
time-urgent and communicative focused.

Most recently, I've had the distinct pleasure of working with the artistic process of Bryce Bordenkecher's website building skills. It's also noteworthy to take into account the other image based projects this man is getting himself into.


Site (FFD) he built of which I highly-respect the company and love the site's aesthetic:



His personal work that I also enjoy very much: